Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pumpkin and turmeric loaf
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g coconut oil, plus extra for greasing
- 300 g blanched almonds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only
- 450 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tbsp pepitas, for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 1392.7 kJ / 331.6 kcal
- 11.4 g
- 7.6 g
- 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.3 g
- 5.3 g
- 321.9 mg