Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Carrot poppy seed muffins
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g raw almonds
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 orange, zest only, no white pith
- 300 g carrots, cut into pieces (approx. 3 carrots)
- 4 eggs
- 80 g gluten free cornflour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder (see Tips)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 40 g vegetable oil
- 20 g sultanas
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 6 tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 carrot, peeled into thin ribbons, for decorating
- pure maple syrup, for drizzling
- per 1 portion
- 1240.3 kJ / 295.3 kcal
- 7.4 g
- 15 g
- 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.4 g
- 4.2 g
- 85.6 mg