Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sweet corn cobs (approx. 200 g), husks and silks removed
- 150 g red onion (approx. 1 onion), cut into quarters
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 400 g canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining - see Tips)
- 1 avocado (ripe), flesh only, cut into cubes (1 cm)
Chipotle chilli dressing
- 40 g lime juice (approx. 2 limes)
- 60 g grapeseed oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 30 - 40 g chipotle chillies in adobo sauce (approx. 2 chillies - see Tips), to taste
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- sour cream, to serve
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 912.3 kJ / 217.2 kcal
- 6.1 g
- 13.3 g
- 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 8 g
- 429.7 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Curried carrot and ginger soup
Scallops with pea purée
Sweetcorn fritters with chilli jam and avocado cream