Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Anti-inflammatory pineapple and turmeric smoothie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g pineapple pieces (fresh or frozen), cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g banana, frozen and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g ice
- 4 - 6 cm piece fresh turmeric, peeled
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 lime, flesh only
- 100 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 100 g walnuts (soaked or activated)
- 300 g coconut water, plus up to 200 g extra
- per 1 portion
- 1287 kJ / 306 kcal
- 6.6 g
- 25.9 g
- 18.4 g
- 7.3 g