Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Avo and egg spread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g water (room temperature)
- 4 whole eggs
- cold water
- 2 pickled cucumbers (approx. 80 g), cut into thirds
- 1 avocado, flesh only
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into quarters
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, juiced (approx. 3 tsp juice)
- Lemon pepper seasoning (optional - see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 766.3 kJ / 182.3 kcal
- 8.4 g
- 6.1 g
- 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.1 g
- 1.9 g
- 1352.1 mg