Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Turmeric chicken bone broth (gut health)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 100 g carrot, cut into quarters
- 100 g celery, cut into quarters
- 4 cm piece fresh turmeric
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger (optional)
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 10 whole black peppercorns
- 6 - 8 chicken wings (approx. 700 g)
- 1200 g filtered water
- 1 tsp salt
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 6868 kJ / 1635.2 kcal
- 115.9 g
- 17.1 g
- 122.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 37.3 g
- 9.4 g
- 2808.7 mg