Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy chicken and sun-dried tomato pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh basil, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- ¼ - ½ fresh red chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 30 g butter
- 500 g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 250 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 350 g water
- 80 g white wine
- 1 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 250 g penne pasta
- per 1 portion
- 2954 kJ / 703.3 kcal
- 40 g
- 56.8 g
- 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 19.8 g
- 6.6 g
- 885.9 mg