Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tandoori chicken wraps
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 500 g chicken tenderloins
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 120 g natural yoghurt
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 20 g tandoori paste
- 4 tortillas
- 100 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber (approx.100 g), cut into long thin strips
- per 1 portion
- 1084 kJ / 258 kcal
- 32.5 g
- 15.6 g
- 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.2 g
- 2.2 g
- 382.9 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Bavarian meat loaf (Leberkäse)
Honey and herb pork loin
Pork and porcini roulade