Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ricotta fruit tart
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Almond quinoa pastry
- 100 g butter, chilled and cut into pieces (3 cm), plus extra for greasing
- 60 g raw almonds (see Tips)
- 40 g quinoa flakes
- 80 g plain flour
- 60 g wholemeal plain flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tsp cold water
- 600 g fresh ricotta cheese (see Tips)
- 2 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 60 g maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 3 tamarillos (approx. 250 g), peeled and cut into slices
- 3 fresh figs (approx. 120 g), cut into halves
- 1 pomegranate, arils only
- per 1 portions
- 940.1 kJ / 390.5 kcal
- 9.1 g
- 11.9 g
- 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.7 g
- 2.3 g
- 159.1 mg
Avocado coconut ice cream
Sweet seeded crackers
Potato and porcini mushroom soup
Orange, raspberry and coconut jellies
Green goodness soup
Lamb’s lettuce cream soup, broccoli with olive sauce
Crab and ginger tart with chilli dressing
Warming amaranth porridge
Chicken galantine with dill yoghurt
Cucumber soup with prawn skewers