Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate and pear cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 230 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 150 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 200 g caster sugar
- 120 g natural yoghurt
- 80 g full cream milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 70 g potato flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 2 pears, (approx. 250 g), peeled and cut into slices (1 cm)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp icing sugar, for dusting
- per 1 portion
- 1393.4 kJ / 331.8 kcal
- 5.8 g
- 49 g
- 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.5 g
- 2.3 g
- 104.3 mg