Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Eat your veggie gardens
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 12 mini trees
- 1 garlic clove (small)
- 1 tbsp hulled tahini
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 celery stalks, cut into 12 pieces
- ½ red capsicum, cut into 12 strips
- 6 snow peas, cut into halves diagonally
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into 12 sticks
- per 1 portions
- 254.8 kJ / 60.7 kcal
- 2.3 g
- 4.3 g
- 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.4 g
- 2.2 g
- 155.2 mg