Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Zucchini, ham and corn bites
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- coconut oil spray, for greasing
- 140 g zucchini, cut into pieces
- 50 g frozen corn kernels
- 100 g shaved ham (see Tips)
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 30 g arrowroot flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 30 g coconut flour (see Tips)
- 4 eggs
- per 1 portions
- 59.7 kJ / 14.2 kcal
- 1.1 g
- 0.5 g
- 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.6 g
- 0.2 g
- 75.8 mg