Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten free chicken and pear pie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Gluten free pastry
- 160 g butter, chilled, plus extra for greasing
- 140 g rice flour
- 70 g arrowroot flour
- 90 g cornflour, plus extra for dusting
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 40 g water, chilled
Chicken and pear filling
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 leek, white part only, cut into pieces
- 50 g butter
- 600 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 50 g water
- 2 - 3 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 50 g white wine
- 150 g pear (approx. 1 pear), peeled, cored and cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 50 g pouring (whipping) cream
- per 1 portion
- 2039.8 kJ / 485.7 kcal
- 17.1 g
- 38.1 g
- 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 16.9 g
- 2.7 g
- 258.1 mg