Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pappadums with mint and coriander chutney
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g water
- 400 g urad dal, whole or split, husks removed (see Tips)
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil, plus 300-500 g extra for rolling and frying
Mint and coriander chutney
- 12 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 10 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 fresh long green chilli, cut into halves and deseeded
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1 lime, juice only (approx. 20 g)
- 150 g natural yoghurt
- per 1 portions
- 479.1 kJ / 114.1 kcal
- 7.2 g
- 14.2 g
- 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.5 g
- 3 g
- 310.2 mg