Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 260 g water
- 20 g ghee (see Tips)
- 500 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- ½ tsp salt
- 100 g red onion, cut into quarters
- 2 - 3 fresh long green chillies, trimmed
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves and stalks
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 300 g lamb mince
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 ¼ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 3 tsp garlic paste (see Tips)
- 3 tsp ginger paste (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp garam masala (see Tips)
- plain flour, for dusting
- 1250 g vegetable oil, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 768.3 kJ / 182.9 kcal
- 5.2 g
- 16 g
- 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.7 g
- 1.6 g
- 212.1 mg