Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sesame and chia seed loaf
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- butter, for greasing
- 110 g basmati rice
- 80 g millet
- 40 g quinoa
- 40 g chickpea (besan) flour (see Tips)
- 90 g buckwheat flour (see Tips)
- 70 g arrowroot flour
- 70 g coconut flour
- 40 g chia seeds, plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp agave syrup or coconut syrup
- 400 g water, plus extra for brushing
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 30 g coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs
- sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- sea salt flakes, for sprinkling
- per 1 slice
- 906.3 kJ / 215.8 kcal
- 6.3 g
- 31.9 g
- 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.3 g
- 4 g
- 393.5 mg