Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Brioche fruit tarts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- oil, for greasing
- 170 g salted butter, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 40 g milk
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 60 g white sugar, plus 1 extra teaspoon
- 350 g plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 420 g milk
- 110 g white sugar, to taste
- 45 g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 4 - 5 fresh dark red plums, stones removed and flesh cut into thin wedges (see Tips)
- 250 - 300 g fresh strawberries, cut into thin slices
- 4 - 5 ripe peaches, stones removed and flesh cut into thin wedges
- jam of choice, warmed, for glazing
- per 1 portion
- 1076.7 kJ / 256.4 kcal
- 6.5 g
- 32.9 g
- 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.1 g
- 2.5 g
- 237.7 mg