Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mini French apple cakes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 140 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 2 green apples, peeled, cored and cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 2 red apples, peeled, cored and cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 40 g dark rum, plus 1 extra tablespoon
- 150 g white sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 100 g milk
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 200 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- per 1 piece
- 1033 kJ / 246 kcal
- 4 g
- 32.6 g
- 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.9 g
- 1.7 g
- 171.2 mg