Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g wholemeal plain flour
- 120 g plain flour
- 100 g light brown sugar
- 100 g unsalted butter, cold and cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50 g rolled oats
- 50 g flaked almonds
Peach and pear filling
- 1 orange, zest only, no white pith
- 30 g light brown sugar
- 600 g pears, peeled, cored and cut into quarters
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 410 g canned peaches, drained (approx. 245 g after draining)
- per 1 portion
- 2117 kJ / 504 kcal
- 7 g
- 63.2 g
- 22.6 g
- 44 mg
- 8 g