Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Warm sweet potato and chickpea salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ red onion (approx. 90 g), cut into halves
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 100 g extra virgin olive oil
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 8 sprigs fresh basil (approx. 10 g), leaves only
- 25 g flaked almonds
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- 1 garlic clove
- 500 g water
- 500 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 60 g rocket
- per 1 portion
- 1824 kJ / 434.3 kcal
- 8.8 g
- 27.8 g
- 30.2 g
- 8.8 g