Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pumpkin and antipasto risoni salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 1500 g water
- 400 g butternut pumpkin, flesh only, cut into cubes (1.5 cm)
- 210 g dried risoni pasta
- 40 g olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 30 - 40 g balsamic vinegar
- 50 g pitted Kalamata olives, drained and cut into slices
- 60 g sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into slices
- 100 g marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut into pieces
- 15 g fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1265 kJ / 301 kcal
- 12 g
- 25 g
- 16 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5 g
- 4.7 g
- 489.3 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Scallops with pea purée
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing