Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pumpkin and antipasto risoni salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 1500 g water
- 400 g butternut pumpkin, flesh only, cut into cubes (1.5 cm)
- 210 g dried risoni pasta
- 40 g olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 30 - 40 g balsamic vinegar
- 50 g pitted Kalamata olives, drained and cut into slices
- 60 g sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into slices
- 100 g marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut into pieces
- 15 g fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1265 kJ / 301 kcal
- 12 g
- 25 g
- 16 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5 g
- 4.7 g
- 489.3 mg
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
Sour cream and chicken enchiladas
Chicken and pesto risoni
Colourful quinoa salad
Broccoli, chilli and pine nut spaghetti
Spiced roasted cauliflower salad with minted yoghurt
Curried couscous, carrot and chickpea salad
Warm Mediterranean couscous salad
Risoni salad with artichoke and feta
Vegie pasta salad with Parmesan dressing
Jewelled quinoa salad
One pot pasta with chorizo