Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lime and chilli corn
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 limes, 2 zest only, no white pith, plus 1 extra, cut into wedges, to serve
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves and stems, cut into pieces
- 1 fresh red chilli, cut into halves and deseeded if preferred
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 sweet corn cobs, with husks on
- 500 g water
- per 1 portion
- 954.5 kJ / 227.3 kcal
- 5.7 g
- 16.6 g
- 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.9 g
- 8.9 g
- 630.4 mg