Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g chipotle chillies, dried, stems removed (see Tips)
- 20 g ancho chillies, dried, stems removed (see Tips)
- 20 g mulato chillies, dried, stems removed (see Tips)
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 garlic clove
- 60 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 500 g fresh tomatoes, cut into halves
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 300 g water
- 1000 g beef chuck steak, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 2392.3 kJ / 569.6 kcal
- 49.3 g
- 5 g
- 39 g
- Saturated Fat
- 13.9 g
- 3.7 g
- 511.4 mg