Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken San Fernando
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 - 3 dried chipotle chillies, stalks removed
- boiling water, for soaking
- 150 g roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 8 red peppercorns, plus extra for garnishing
- 2 whole cloves
- 400 g tomatoes, cut into halves (see Tips)
- 1 brown onion (approx. 120 g), cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 3 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 1000 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1929.2 kJ / 459.3 kcal
- 37 g
- 6.2 g
- 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.2 g
- 4.4 g
- 303 mg