Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 500 g frozen broad beans, thawed
- 50 g frozen green peas
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 10 pimento-stuffed olives
- 2 tsp lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 sourdough bread loaf, cut into slices (2 cm thick) and toasted
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, for garnishing (optional)
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2753 kJ / 655 kcal
- 34.7 g
- 78.87 g
- 18.64 g
- 15.53 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Scallops with pea purée
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing