Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Broad bean bruschetta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 500 g frozen broad beans, thawed
- 50 g frozen green peas
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 10 pimento stuffed olives
- 2 tsp lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 sourdough bread loaf, cut into slices (2 cm thick) and toasted
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, for garnishing (optional)
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2753.5 kJ / 655.5 kcal
- 34.7 g
- 78.9 g
- 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.8 g
- 15.5 g
- 1392.4 mg