Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Zucchini tortillas with falafel
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 160 g dried chickpeas
- 300 g water, for soaking
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into quarters
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, stalks and leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 225 g grapeseed oil
- 85 g full cream milk
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- oil, for greasing
- 120 g carrots, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 650 g zucchini, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tsp taco seasoning (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- oil, for frying
- 100 g rocket
- ½ raw beetroot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- per 1 portions
- 3159 kJ / 752 kcal
- 10.6 g
- 21 g
- 68.4 g
- 10.2 g