Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tomato and lentil dahl
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 carrot (approx. 170 g), cut into pieces
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 brown onion (approx. 180 g), cut into halves
- 30 g olive oil
- ½ - 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ - 1 tsp chilli powder, to taste
- 400 g water
- 400 g canned coconut milk
- 230 g red lentils
- 350 g fresh tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 80 g lime juice (approx. 4 limes)
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2000 kJ / 476.2 kcal
- 17.3 g
- 38.4 g
- 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 14 g
- 14.2 g
- 155.5 mg