Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smoky beetroot and black bean sliders with soused cucumber
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 long red chilli, cut into slices
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 100 g Lebanese cucumber, peeled or sliced into ribbons (3 mm thick)
- 90 g brown onion
- 1 garlic clove
- olive oil, for frying
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 100 g raw beetroots, peeled and cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 1 tbsp pepitas
- 400 g canned black beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 2 tbsp chickpea (besan) flour
- 1 - 2 tsp ground smoked paprika (optional)
- 1 tsp liquid smoke seasoning (optional - see Tips)
- 180 g sour cream
- 2 - 3 tsp horseradish cream
- 6 slider buns (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1836.7 kJ / 437.3 kcal
- 13.3 g
- 28.6 g
- 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.2 g
- 13.2 g
- 813 mg