Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pumpkin and golden syrup pudding
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 120 g golden syrup, plus extra 2 tbsp for coating
- 300 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 3 eggs
- 240 g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1000 g water
- 60 g pouring (whipping) cream
- thickened cream or ice cream, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1214.2 kJ / 289.1 kcal
- 4.5 g
- 26.4 g
- 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 11.4 g
- 1.3 g
- 232.8 mg