Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 130 g salted butter, plus extra for greasing
- ½ lemon, zest only
- 60 g soft dark brown sugar
- 160 g plain flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 50 g macadamia nuts
- 50 g shelled salted pistachio nuts
- 50 g roasted unsalted cashew nuts
- 400 g coconut cream
- 400 g coconut milk
- 110 g raw sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 80 g cornflour
- 600 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 50 g shelled salted pistachio nuts, chopped
- 20 g shredded coconut, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 3793 kJ / 903 kcal
- 9.7 g
- 50.9 g
- 74.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 45.2 g
- 3.8 g
- 511.3 mg