Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sparkling white sangria punch
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g caster sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 40 g brandy
- 50 g water
- 120 g orange juice (approx. 2 oranges)
- 80 g lemon juice (approx. 2 lemons)
- 1 yellow peach, stone removed and cut into eighths
- 1 white peach, stone removed and cut into eighths
- 1 nectarine, stone removed and cut into eighths
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 1 Pink Lady apple, core removed and cut into thin slices
- 500 g lemonade or soda water, chilled
- 750 g sparkling wine, chilled
- 300 g ice cubes
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 200 g
- 600 kJ / 142.9 kcal
- 1 g
- 26 g
- 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0 g
- 1.6 g
- 25.1 mg