Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Banana tart tartin with chocolate sorbet
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g raw sugar
- 30 - 50 g cocoa powder (70% cocoa), to taste
- 580 g cold water
- 30 g glucose syrup
Iced puff pastry
- 40 g ice cubes
- 90 g unsalted butter, frozen and cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 100 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 60 g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 150 g white sugar
- 30 g crystallised ginger
- 20 g water
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 4 ripe bananas, cut into halves lengthways
- per 1 portion
- 1540 kJ / 366 kcal
- 3.7 g
- 55.2 g
- 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.7 g
- 3.7 g
- 157.9 mg