Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 350 g double cream
- 1 tsp ground paprika (optional)
- 250 g balsamic vinegar
- 30 g honey
- 1 ciabatta baguette, cut into thin slices
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, cut into halves lengthways
- per 1 piece
- 726.7 kJ / 173 kcal
- 3.6 g
- 6.6 g
- 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.5 g
- 0.4 g
- 131.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Salmon, quinoa, feta and mixed vegetable salad
Thai beef salad
Chipotle bean and corn salad