Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sourdough soup (White borscht)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g wholemeal plain flour
- 1000 g warm water
- 45 g rye bread (approx. 2-3 slices), cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove, cut into slices
- 8 slices dried porcini mushrooms or dried shiitake mushrooms, cut into thirds
- 1100 g water
- 4 eggs
- 70 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 150 g bacon, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 100 g chorizo sausage or Polish sausage, cut into slices (0.5 cm)
- 200 g potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 3 allspice berries
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp dried marjoram
- 1 tsp fresh horseradish, grated (optional)
- 50 g sour cream
- per 1 portion
- 2294 kJ / 546 kcal
- 22 g
- 41 g
- 31 g
- Saturated Fat
- 11.5 g
- 7.8 g
- 2735.7 mg