Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mole verde with chicken
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g pepitas
- 60 g roasted unsalted peanuts
- 80 g iceberg lettuce, cut into pieces
- 100 - 150 g fresh baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 spring onion/shallot, green part only
- 1 sprig fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 serrano chilli (see Tips)
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 2 tsp sea salt, to taste
- 400 g green tomatillos, cut into halves (see Tips)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g grapeseed oil
- 100 g onion
- 280 - 400 g water (see Tips)
- 8 skinless chicken drumsticks (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1573.3 kJ / 376 kcal
- 31 g
- 8 g
- 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.2 g
- 3.1 g
- 627.6 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
Family chicken galette
Bangers and mixed mash with caramelised onions
Korean fried chicken