Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g brown sugar
- 200 g water
- 3 pieces orange zest (approx. 5 x 1.5 cm)
- 60 g orange juice (approx. 1 orange)
- 2 cinnamon quills, plus extra to serve
- 6 whole cloves
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 cardamom pods, crushed
- 2 star anise
- 750 g alcoholic apple cider
- 1 orange, cut into thin horizontal slices, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 375 kJ / 89 kcal
- 0.5 g
- 21 g
- 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0 g
- 1.7 g
- 13.2 mg