Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 fresh long green chillies, trimmed, deseeded if preferred and cut into halves
- 4 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 2 stalks fresh lemongrass, white part only, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 3 fresh Kaffir lime leaves
- ½ - 1 tsp shrimp paste, to taste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 - 4 tsp fish sauce, to taste
- 20 g peanut oil, plus extra if needed
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 2050.7 kJ / 488.3 kcal
- 9.6 g
- 9 g
- 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.1 g
- 20.8 g
- 2502.6 mg