Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Com ga rau thom (chicken with rice and mint)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Nuoc cham dressing
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh bird's eye chilli, trimmed and deseeded if preferred
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 120 g water
- 50 g fish sauce
- 50 g rice wine vinegar
- 40 g palm sugar
Chicken and rice
- 250 g jasmine rice
- 1200 g water, plus extra as required
- 2 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 40 g fresh ginger, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets (approx. 700 g), cut lengthways into quarters
- 3 spring onions/shallots, cut into thin slices, to serve
- 20 fresh mint leaves (approx. 2 sprigs), to serve
- 100 g cucumber, cut into thin slices, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2160.8 kJ / 514.5 kcal
- 46.1 g
- 65.4 g
- 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.7 g
- 2.7 g
- 3303.6 mg