Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pancetta-wrapped apricot stuffing roll
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 26 slices pancetta (approx. 350 g), thick cut and rind removed
- 250 g day old bread, torn into pieces (3 cm)
- 8 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley (approx. 15 g), leaves only
- 3 fresh sage leaves
- 2 brown onions, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 80 g butter
- 12 dried apricots (approx. 70 g), cut into pieces
- 50 g dried cranberries
- ¼ tsp sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp apricot jam
- per 1 portion
- 1110 kJ / 264 kcal
- 14 g
- 19 g
- 14 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.9 g
- 3.2 g
- 1148.4 mg