Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prune and orange stuffing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ brown onion (approx. 70 g)
- 20 g butter
- 80 g pitted prunes
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm), leaves only
- ½ - 1 orange, zest only, no white pith, finely grated
- 2 tsp orange juice
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 100 g day old bread, or crusty bread, frozen, thawed slightly (approx. 2-3 slices) torn into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 310 g
- 3115 kJ / 744 kcal
- 21.7 g
- 77.5 g
- 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.2 g
- 18.6 g
- 741.9 mg
Cranberry bacon stuffing
Ham and zucchini quiche
Stewed apples with walnut crumble topping
Cauliflower, broccoli and blue cheese gratin
Apple, rhubarb and goji berry crumble with vanilla cashew cream
Stewed rhubarb with apple and strawberries
Plum and cherry paste
Double ginger and pear cake
Seafood and corn chowder