Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon meringue pie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g unsalted butter, chilled, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 50 g icing sugar
- 230 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 100 g caster sugar
- 220 g lemon juice (approx. 6-7 lemons)
- 65 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 6 eggs
- 4 egg whites, room temperature
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- 150 g icing sugar
- per 1 portion
- 1370.7 kJ / 326.3 kcal
- 8 g
- 39.8 g
- 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.7 g
- 0.9 g
- 84.2 mg