Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced cherry brioche wreath
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g white sugar
- 330 g full cream milk
- 30 g fresh yeast, crumbled or 3 tsp dried instant yeast
- 80 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 650 g baker's flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 egg
- 130 g white sugar
- ¾ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- 2 cinnamon quills
- 2 star anise
- 3 whole cloves
- 100 g dried cranberries, plus extra for garnishing
- 250 g fresh cherries, pitted, plus extra for garnishing
- 100 g flaked almonds
- 20 g unsalted butter, melted, for brushing
- icing sugar, for dusting
- per 1 slice
- 2169 kJ / 516 kcal
- 12 g
- 79 g
- 16 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.4 g
- 5.7 g
- 259.9 mg