Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 tsp coriander seeds
- ½ - 1 tsp black peppercorns, to taste
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 3 garlic cloves
- 200 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 30 g vegetable oil
- 400 g coconut milk
- 130 g water
- 500 g sweet potatoes, cut into cubes (4 cm)
- 500 g Kent pumpkin, cut into cubes (4 cm)
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 50 g cashew nuts, plus extra, toasted, to serve
- 100 g broccolini, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 50 g snow peas, cut into halves
- 80 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 150 g natural yoghurt
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1663 kJ / 396 kcal
- 11 g
- 29.3 g
- 23.6 g
- 11.6 g