Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Jalapeño and corn croquettes with chipotle mayonnaise
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g grapeseed oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp chipotle chillies in adobo sauce
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 20 g lime juice, (approx. ½ lime)
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 500 g water
- 5 eggs
- 2 sweet corn cobs (approx. 180 g), husks removed
- 100 g manchego cheese or vintage cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g butter
- 30 g oil, plus extra for frying (approx. 250-300 g)
- 30 g brown onion, cut into pieces
- 1 jalapeño chilli, deseeded if preferred and cut into halves, or 2-3 tbsp pickled jalapeño chillies, drained
- 90 g plain flour
- 400 g full cream milk
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 300 g breadcrumbs
- per 1 piece
- 1141 kJ / 272 kcal
- 4.7 g
- 10.8 g
- 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.6 g
- 1 g
- 159.6 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Rosemary and green peppercorn pork fillet
Turkey roulade with peaches and apricots
Beetroot and avocado eggs
Beetroot salad with raita dressing