Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water
- 80 g white vinegar
- 18 - 24 fresh jalapeño chillies (see Tips)
- 80 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g rindless bacon rashers, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 5 sprigs fresh chives, cut into pieces
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- per 1 portion
- 741.7 kJ / 176.6 kcal
- 6.9 g
- 3.7 g
- 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.4 g
- 0.1 g
- 285.7 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Rosemary and green peppercorn pork fillet
Turkey roulade with peaches and apricots
Beetroot and avocado eggs
Beetroot salad with raita dressing