Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Home-style soda bread with spring onion
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 500 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 330 g buttermilk
- 100 g crème fraîche, to serve
- 200 g smoked salmon, to serve
- fresh dill, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 slice
- 1371.8 kJ / 326.6 kcal
- 14.6 g
- 48.4 g
- 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4 g
- 2.5 g
- 905.7 mg