Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kumara fritters with sour cream and chilli sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g kumara, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 40 g red onion
- 2 eggs
- 25 g coconut flour
- 2 tsp curry powder
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- oil, for frying
- grated Parmesan cheese, to serve
- sour cream, to serve
- sweet chilli sauce, to serve (see Tips)
- avocado, ripe, flesh only, sliced, to serve (optional)
- eggs, poached, to serve (optional - see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2599.4 kJ / 618.9 kcal
- 23.6 g
- 26 g
- 46.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 13.2 g
- 11.7 g
- 610.7 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)