Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gingerbread pavlova stack
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 330 g white sugar
- 250 g egg whites (approx. 8 egg whites), room temperature
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 80 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 130 g double cream
- 100 g brown sugar
- 100 g gingerbread biscuits, or gingernut biscuits
- 350 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 1 - 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into slices, for garnishing
- 2 nectarines, stones removed and cut into slices, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1996 kJ / 475 kcal
- 6 g
- 50 g
- 29 g
- Saturated Fat
- 18.5 g
- 1.2 g
- 188.4 mg