Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Turkey and lemon aioli wraps
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Lemon and caper aioli
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 pieces lemon zest
- 12 pickled capers, drained
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 - 2 tsp lemon juice
- 250 g grapeseed oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 500 g water
- 200 g skinless turkey breast, cut into strips (3-4 cm)
- 1 pinch salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 1 - 2 tsp grated lemon zest, no white pith
- 2 tortillas
- 20 g rocket leaves
- ½ Lebanese cucumber (approx .30 g), peeled into ribbons
- ½ carrot (approx. 30 g), peeled into ribbons
- 1 - 2 radishes, cut into thin slices
- per 1 portion
- 5797.1 kJ / 1385.6 kcal
- 26.8 g
- 17.2 g
- 136.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 15.4 g
- 3 g
- 332.8 mg