Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prosciutto and sun-dried tomato muffins
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- olive oil spray, for greasing
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 60 g buckwheat groats
- 200 g raw almonds
- 3 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 80 g sun-dried tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 300 g cottage cheese
- 1 ½ tsp gluten free baking powder
- 100 g water
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 slices prosciutto (approx. 200 g)
- per 1 portion
- 1216.8 kJ / 289.7 kcal
- 19.4 g
- 7.6 g
- 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.6 g
- 2.6 g
- 707.2 mg